A US Based company seeks Key Account Manager or Independent Software Application engineering company to develop OEM/ODM accounts for embedded speech & facial recognition software & associated biometric solutions.
Independent Key Account Manager with software sales experience or representative firms already working in embedded voice and recognition software to OEMs/ODMs are requested to submit detailed profile for representation.
Sensory Inc technologies founded in 1994 has shipped in over three billion products from hundreds of leading consumer electronics manufacturers including ATT, Hasbro, Huawei, Google, Amazon, Samsung, LG, Mattel, Motorola, Plantronics, GoPro, Sony, Tencent, Garmin, LG, Microsoft, Lenovo, and more. Sensory has over 60 issued patents covering speech recognition in consumer electronics, biometric authentication, sensor/speech combinations, wake word technology, and more.
At Sensory voice biometrics teams have developed and deployed innovative biometric solutions that leverage the latest in ML and deep-learning methodologies to billons of consumer devices. We pride ourselves on developing highly efficient and on-device embedded technologies paired with robust cloud solutions, that perform at state-of-the-art levels while protecting the privacy of our end-users.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As Key Account Manager , you will be responsible for developing & closing sales for Sensory Vision Technologies /Applications :
- Develop and grow OEM/ODM customer base for face & voice based embedded technology.
- Promoting & closing contracts for B2B solutions, Embedded Voice and Face recognition technology/ software & associated tools.
- Developing new customer accounts for Sensory embedded software or AI solutions offerings, typically in market verticals such as consumer electronics & wearable devices/ Automotive/ Medical devices etc.
- Act as an interface between customer and Sensory team to meet assigned goals and objectives.
Key Account Manager or Representative firm requirements:
For us, qualifications are whatever enables you to meet (and exceed) agreed objectives. You should highlight the relevance of your particular technical background in your cover letter along with your comments on the following characteristics of successful candidates for this position:
- You are a great communicator with go getter attitude.
- 3Yrs experience working within similar field, especially DSP and application processor level software development.
- Network of contacts within OEM/ODM accounts responsible for developing and maintaining mobile applications on iOS, Android, or both in voice controlled and touchless products.
- Excellent understanding of commercial contracts & experience in working with cross-functional/ remote teams.
- Sufficiently knowledgeable to convers and engage with software and hardware designers at understand their needs.
- : sales_representative
- : https://www.sensory.com/
- : Sales Representative, OEM/ODM Key Account Manager
- : india
- : Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi ,Pune, Gurgaon
- : Commission-based sales
- : Electrical / Electronics / IT / Telecom
- : Computer Software / Services | Computer Systems Desktop, Laptop, Server