A Burger Chain is looking for Franchise partners across Pan India and select countries worldwide.
Brown Burger Co. Serves succulent health and choicest burgers and snacks varieties for the Indian connoisseurs. Operating on a QSR model, the brand takes pride in being the first Indian multigrain burger food chain in the country.
- QSR`s, especially burger chains in India, are always seen as an unhealthy snacking option by everyone and is not preferred option to eat out for health conscious Indians.
Brown Burger co. Aims to break down this stereotype by making use of multigrain breads and other healthy options to make the popular snacks even more attractive to Indian consumers.
Leveraging the expertise and experience of its owners and management team, Brown Burger Co. Serves a wide range of healthy snacks including multigrain burgers.
The Brown Burger Co. Franchise proposal:
Franchise Model : FOFO (Franchise Owned Franchise Operated)
Property requirement: 200-300 Sqft Minimum.
Property: Owned or rented
Initial Investment : Rs. 9 Lacs onwards for entire setup of the outlet (Only within India)
Product Margin: Upto 65%
Franchise support: Property selection, Employee recruitment, Training, Store operational handling, Interiors and exteriors, supply chain management, Initial Local Marketing, IT support, Launching of the outlet & Warehouse Support.
As of now the brand has its presence in Gujarat with 18+ Outlets and now planning to expand across Pan India and International.
The Brown Burger Co. is willing to associate with the like minded people and with the investor’s who is having passionate in food industry with a mind set of serving a hygiene and healthy food to the people in their locality.
The interested people can ping us up so that we can have a better discussion about the brand and which will impact on taking up a right decision before you invest.
- Swedish F&B app developer seeks reseller, sales reps. - February 26, 2021
- Seeking Machine Tools Dealer for UAE - March 10, 2021
- Key Account Manager Software Sales - March 15, 2021
- In Digital Marketing Era Are Classical 4P’s relevant ? - March 7, 2021
- SMEs & Franchisors be ready for future - October 7, 2020
- Agriculture Distributor, Sales Agent - January 23, 2021
- Gearboxes & Motors Sales Representative - January 23, 2021
- Machined Parts Suppliers Commission Agent - January 23, 2021
- Wholesale Paint Suppliers Required - October 26, 2020
- Packaging Sales Job - August 1, 2021
- : franchisee
- : Franchisee
- : PAN India & South East Asia
- : Food and Beverage
- : Option