We are JSC Linkona, Lithuanian business company that supplies peat moss production from Baltic states worldwide.
We specialize in high-quality raw peat and peat substrates to help all types of growers achieve the best results for their plants. The company working in Baltic region, one of the world’s most recognized sphagnum peat mining areas, and has established world-class peat moss customized production lines in Lithuania and Latvia to meet the individual needs of different customers.
We are a dynamic business company that is rapidly expanding in the international market. Our Core range includes
a) Peat Moss (Brown, White & Black).
b) Peat Substrates – Propagation & Young Plants, Potting Plants, Tree & Shrub Nursery, Landscaping, Vegetable & Fruit, Blueberries & Acidic Plants, Mushrooms, Individual Substrate & Animal Bedding
We are able to prepare products according to all client requirements or make recommendations according to client needs, our peat moss perfectly fits for plants, trees, vegetables, flowers, blueberries, Cannabis, Landscaping and etc. The wide variation of different fractions (0-5 mm, 0-7 mm, 0-10 mm, 0-20 mm, 10-20 mm, 0-40 mm, 20-40 mm), together with different types of peat moss (White peat, Brown peat, Black peat, Block peat) we deliver for partners maximum quality directly to your field.
We are seeking wholesalers/importers/distributors to collaborate with. We have all the necessary infrastructure to support documentation, export clearances and certifications to facilitate fast and timely product deliveries.
- LED Lighting Sales Representative for Spain - August 1, 2022
- Seeking distributor in Japan- Health and wellness segment - December 1, 2021
- e-Retailer seeks commission based sales reps - June 28, 2020
- Perfumes Beauty Personal Care sales representative - August 17, 2021
- Swedish F&B app developer seeks reseller, sales reps. - February 26, 2021
- Seeking Machine Tools Dealer for UAE - March 10, 2022
- Key Account Manager Software Sales - March 15, 2022
- In Digital Marketing Era Are Classical 4P’s relevant ? - March 7, 2021
- SMEs & Franchisors be ready for future - October 7, 2020
- Agriculture Distributor, Sales Agent - January 23, 2021
- : distributor | sales_representative
- : Independent Sales Representatives & Exclusive Distributors
- : egypt | saudi_arabia
- : GCC countries & Africa
- : Commission-based sales | Buying/ Stocking from company and reselling | royalty/_brand_fee
- : Agro Commodities
- : Fertilizer, Nutrients, Growth Stimulators